Economic Solution For CSSD - Steam Cum ETO
- End ring hydraulically formed without joints to sustain required pressure. All other joints Argon Arc welded
- Unique MULTIPORT VALVE located at the top. Controls all operations manually
- Two safety valves (dead wt. & spring loaded) and a pressure switch provided to prevent accidental pressure build up
- Works on 134°C at 32 psi. (2.1 kgf/cm2)
- Hydrostatically tested 2 times the working pressure
- Best suited for rapid sterilization of instruments for Cardiac, Ortho, Neuro and Urology
- Vacum Pump provided along with the unit
- Power: 18 kW, 440 V, 3-phase
- First Cycle: 35 mins. 20 mins. Preheating time, 15 mins. Actual time. Subsequent – 09 mins
- Locking System: Manual safety lock provided on door.
- Low water level protection for heaters
- Pressure lock device for the door
- Instruments come out dry after the cycle
- Steam: Effective sterilization for general OT Tools
- ETO: Used to sterile disposables & materials with low melting point.
LIST OF INSTALLATION ON VARIOUS HOSPITALS.