Rectangular Steam Sterilizer
Automatic Rectangular steam sterilizer installation
at SCCL Hospital, Kothagudem, Telangana.
- End ring hydraulically formed without joints to sustain required pressure. All other joints Argon Arc welded.
- Unique MULTIPORT VALVE located at the top. Controls all operations manually.
- Two safety valves (dead wt. & spring loaded) and a pressure switch provided to prevent accidental pressure build up.
- Works on 134°C at 32 psi (2.1 kgf/cm2).
- Hydrostatically tested 2 times the working pressure.
- Best suited for rapid sterilization of instruments for Cardiac, Ortho, Neuro and Urology.
- Vacuum Pump provided along with the unit.
- Power: 18 kW, 440 V, 3-phase.
- Instruments come out dry after the cycle.
- Low water level protection for heaters.
- Pressure lock device for the door.
- First Cycle: 35 mins. 20 mins. Preheating time, 15 mins. Actual time. Subsequent – 09 mins.
- Effective sterilization for general OT Tools
LIST OF INSTALLATION ON VARIOUS HOSPITALS.